Reaching day 325 I have found 8% of time my last vision is a place I think, Ok this isn’t so bad, or huh cool point of view. The other 92%, not so great. One aspect of this year long study is to acknowledge the likely hood our last vision will not be what we want it to be. These are some of my favs.

| 95 images